Warranty. Procedure for replacing Products of inadequate quality.
1. Each Product unit produced in the framework of the service provision is produced by the individual order of the Buyer, so there are no return and replacement of Products of good quality.
2. The Buyer has the right to demand the replacement of Products of inadequate quality no later than five calendar days from the date of receipt of the Products.
3. The flexo.shop Administration accepts the Products back only if there are patent or latent production defects. At the same time, the Products should not have any signs of being used, and it should be clear that a possible loss of quality definitely occurred before the moment the Order was sent to the Buyer.
4. In order to make a replacement or return of the Product, it is necessary to send a corresponding application to the Customer Support Service on flexo.shop at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the existence and causes of the defect are not clear to the flexo.shop Administration, then the Buyer should send to flexo.shop impressions, documents, photos, other evidence confirming the discovered defects and also return the Products inappropriate quality, in order to confirm the presence of the defect and find out the reasons for its occurrence.
5. Flexo.shop Administration considers the claim as soon as possible, but no more than three business days from the date of receipt of the Products of inadequate quality from the Buyer.
6. Flexo.shop Administration as soon as possible, but not later than two business days from the date of the consideration of the claim on the return of the Products from the Buyer, sends the Products of good quality to the Buyer, if the Administration takes a decision, that the Buyer's request for replacement is reasonable and shall be satisfied.
7. Flexo.shop compensates the Buyer for losses only in the amount of the cost of the Product by replacing it with a high-quality one or returning the money received as payment for the Product.
Detailed information: User Agreement.