Appendix № 1 to the
1. The Administration of the flexo.shop online store (hereinafter - flexo.shop) guarantees the complete confidentiality of information received from registered Buyers.
2. User registration in the information system on the website for using the services provides for a request for certain personal information/personal data of an individual or a representative of a legal entity: name, contact details (phone, email address), payment details.
In addition, the flexo.shop Administration collects some data from your computer, phone, tablet or other device that you use to access the services of the site, for example, the IP address.
All information you provide when signing in will be stored in a secure database. The flexo.shop Administration guarantees complete confidentiality during the execution of the order, as well as the fact that customer information will be used only for the execution of the received order.
3. After the sign in, you will be able to receive information about all the news flexo.shop.
4. If you have any problems or questions on authorization or registration - please contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you promptly!
5. Flexo.shop Administration never asks you for payment card details or other confidential details.
6. Some objects posted on the website are flexo.shop intellectual property. The use of such objects without the consent of the website owner is prohibited.
7. flexo.shop has links to get on other websites. We are not responsible for the information published on these websites, and provide links to them only for the convenience of our website visitors.
9. The website Administration is the owner personal details database containing data about the counterparties (buyers).
10. The purpose of processing personal data in the system is the storage and maintenance of counterparty data in accordance with Articles 6, 7 of the Law of Ukraine “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
11. The purpose of the personal data processing is to ensure the implementation of civil law relations, the provision/receipt and settlement of purchases of products/services in accordance with the Tax Code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "On Accounting and Financial Reporting in Ukraine".
12. The website Administration may transfer your data to third parties involved in providing the services under your order.
13. All flexo.shop information systems have an integrated complex information protection system in accordance with the requirements of information protection legislation. When providing services, the website administration takes reasonable measures to protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
14. The procedure for accessing personal data is determined by the terms of the user agreement for the processing of this data in accordance with the requirements of the law.
15. Persons or entities having access to personal data for the processing are liable in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine for any violation of the requirements of the Ukrainian Law “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
16. Personal data will not be stored longer than necessary for the purpose they are intended for.